Argentium is ethically sourced silver that is stronger, purer, and brighter than standard sterling silver options.
Comprised of 93.5% fine silver, (remaining composition: 6.5% copper, geranium, and silicon), this metal option is hypoallergenic and 100% nickel-free.
- Hypoallergenic, nickel-free.
- Highly tarnish + scratch resistant, firestain - free. Requires little to no polishing.
- Produced using ethically sourced silver, sustainable labor, environmentally conscious processes.
- See Argentium® Sterling Silver Mark of Authenticity: “935”.
There's a lot to love about this metal. It's sourced ethically, requires no re-polishing, it suitable for wearers allergic to nickel, all with a higher purity content. Still have questions? To learn more, click here. We're excited to be working with this modern metal, and to share our processes!
BOND Hardware silver jewelry and accessories are subject to the strictest standards of quality. See Argentium Silver Jewelry Care.